Tuesday, January 23, 2018

CMoN: HATE - "Maw"

Been a while since I posted anything but if you know how things work I don't talk about projects until they are revealed to the public by the companies that hire me. Cool Mini or Not's HATE project is up on Kickstarter right now and Mike McVey had me do a couple of figure for the game and it looks like the character, "Maw" has made it's stretch goal so here are some pictures of the sculpt as well as art by Adrian Smith and a final paint job by Angel Giraldez. (This guy was done in mid June of 2017.)


















Art by Adrian Smith and painted miniature picture Angel Giraldez

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jas. Can I ask, are the art images of the character that you've posted are all ypu get to work from?
    Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is the art I work from. Sometimes I get back or side art to help point out detail they would like to see but for the most part we only get one piece of art to work from and we need to extrapolate everything else from it.
      Glad you like the this guy!

      Delete